- Find accurate information about COVID-19 from reliable sources. Do not rely on social media only!
- Try to limit how much you read about it. Try to make yourself busy while you are at home. Start a new exercise program, clean every corner, sort your wardrobes, read the books you have never found time before or learn a new language! Make yourself busy and limit how much time you spend on watching the news!
- Follow a daily routine!
- Look after yourself! Yes, keep showering, exercising, eating a healthy diet as much as you can.
- Keep in touch with others via phone.
- Try to focus on the positive things in your life! Yes, I`m sure that there is plenty to be grateful for. Practise mindfulness or try savouring the small joys of life.
- Accept your feelings and reach out for help if you need it.